Where can I find the "resampOnlyImage.amp"-image when running stripmapApp with ALOS1?

Added by Lennart Kramer about 1 month ago

Hi everyone, I'm trying to use the stripmapApp.py with ALOS1 L1.0 data. I wanted to know if the "resampOnlyImage.amp" gets produced at some point? I would need it as input for another program, but simply can't find it:/
I'm using ISCE 2.3.3 if that is of any relevance. Thanks a lot for any help:)

stripmapApp.xml Magnifier (1.7 kB)

Replies (2)

RE: Where can I find the "resampOnlyImage.amp"-image when running stripmapApp with ALOS1? - Added by Eric Fielding about 1 month ago

Hi Lennart,

The "resampOnlyImage.amp" product was produced by the obsolete workflow called insarApp.py that was in ISCE up through version 2.2, but is not included in ISCE v. 2.3+. The coregistered original backscatter amplitudes from stripmapApp, which replaced insarApp, are in "topophase.amp". I forget the details of how insarApp worked, but it was documented in our UNAVCO ISCE training short courses of 2014-2016. Your other program should be updated to work with the new ISCE products from stripmapApp.

++Eric

RE: Where can I find the "resampOnlyImage.amp"-image when running stripmapApp with ALOS1? - Added by Lennart Kramer about 1 month ago

Perfect, now I got it:) Thanks so much for the quick reply Eric!

(1-2/2)