crop the area of interest

Added by francesco menniti about 1 year ago

Hi, I have a problem! I'm trying to get time series from ISCE to STAMPS!
The workflow works fine without error but does not cut the area of interest, although I set the bbox. So Isce creates interferograms as big as the whole scene and StaMPS has too many PS to process fast!
could someone kindly help me?

stackSentinel.py -s /home/protepos/Scrivania/immagini_sar_carsule -d /home/protepos/Carsule/dem_carsule/demLat_N41_N44_Lon_E011_E014.dem -b '42.61 42.66 12.52 12.58' -a /home/protepos/sentinel_aux_cal/ -o /home/protepos/Scrivania/orbits/ -W slc

I also wanted to ask if it is possible to cut the area of interest just before entering the command mt_prep_isce 0.6 4 3 50 200

Replies (28)

RE: crop the area of interest - Added by Collin Cong 8 days ago

Hi francesco,
Using stackSentinel.py to prepare the stack of SLC for staMPS, one or two bursts are still too large for my stduy. After processing with ISCE is done and before entering the command mt_prep_isce 0.6 4 3 50 200, how to crop the area of interest, which command is valid ? Could you give me an example command to crop a local area of interest. Thank you !

Collin

RE: crop the area of interest - Added by francesco menniti 6 days ago

Hi Collin,

To cut the area of interresse you can follow two procedures.
1) Inside the SMALL BASELINES folder, there is the patch.list file with the patches that STAMPS processes inside. You can eliminate patches that do not fall within your area of interest.

2) In the  isce2/contrib/timeseries/prepStackToStaMPS/bin/   there is the run_SLCcropStack.csh file. 
Inside the file set the coordinates of the area of interest (Lat / Lon Bounding SNWE) and correct data_path set proc_dir.

then you will have the merged files cropped.

I hope I have been of help.
Francesco

RE: crop the area of interest - Added by Collin Cong 6 days ago

Hi Francesco,
Thank you very much for your answer and suggestion.The first procedure that I have used before. It is necessary to determine which patches the AOI falls in. The second procedure I haven't used it yet. Thank you for your helpful information. I will have a try.

Best wishes for you!

Collin

« Previous 1 2 (26-28/28)