problem with stack processor for RADARSAT-2 data

Added by Francisco Delgado over 1 year ago

Dear ISCE developers,

I am trying to generate coregistered RADARSAT-2 interferograms with the stripmap stack processor. The software runs with no problems but the interferograms are decorrelated because the SLCs are not properly coregistered with each other. This is very obvious when the SLCs in the merged/SLC directory are opened, you can see that there are a few pixels of mismatch in the azimuth direction. How can I solve this issue?

Thanks
Francisco

Replies (5)

RE: problem with stack processor for RADARSAT-2 data - Added by Piyush Agram over 1 year ago

Most likely you did not follow the instructions correctly and specify the zero doppler flag in the very first step at stacksetup.
You will probably see that the processor thinks you are working with native doppler geometries and see the flag set to True in the config files.

RE: problem with stack processor for RADARSAT-2 data - Added by Francisco Delgado over 1 year ago

Thanks Piyush, in fact I was missing that flag, I thought that the software would automatically whether the data is zero doppler or not.
Francisco

RE: problem with stack processor for RADARSAT-2 data - Added by Francisco Delgado over 1 year ago

Dear ISCE developers,

I noticed a small bug in the stripmap stack processor. Line 85 in contrib/stack/stripmapStack/geocode.py must be changed from

topo.lookSide = frame.instrument.platform.getPointingDirection()

to

topo.lookSide = frame.instrument.platform.pointingDirection

otherwise it shows the following error

AttributeError: 'Platform' object has no attribute 'getPointingDirection'

Francisco

RE: problem with stack processor for RADARSAT-2 data - Added by xinyu cao 25 days ago

Dear Francisco,
I am also trying to generate coregistered RADARSAT-2 interferograms with the stripmap stack processor.But I'm not very clear about the steps.Should I use unpackFrame_RSAT2,py to unpack my Radsarsat data and then use stackStripMap.py?
I have encountered a couple of problems and I uploaded the picture.I am very confused
Is this a problem caused by software installation ? Maybe it was my wrong steps that caused the problem. I don't konw about it.
Could you please give me some good advice?

Thanks
yu

RE: problem with stack processor for RADARSAT-2 data - Added by Minh Nguyen 8 days ago

Hi,

The unpack step should go to the parent folder of each epoch (*.h5).
Then you follow the processes here: https://github.com/isce-framework/isce2/blob/master/contrib/stack/stripmapStack/README.md
And provide all parameter (even optional) with stackstripmap.py

Minh

(1-5/5)