topsApp issue

Added by erika dohring about 4 years ago

Dear developers,

I switched to Linux on another computer to get results, and even though I have been doing the exact same thing that used to work when I was on mac, I got this issue (see below) that I have never seen before.

Dumping the application's pickle object insar to file PICKLE/startup
The remaining steps are (in order): ['preprocess', 'computeBaselines', 'verifyDEM', 'topo', 'subsetoverlaps', 'coarseoffsets', 'coarseresamp', 'overlapifg', 'prepesd', 'esd', 'rangecoreg', 'fineoffsets', 'fineresamp', 'burstifg
', 'mergebursts', 'filter', 'unwrap', 'geocode']
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/projects/academic/estellec/software/ISCE-2.0.0-201604/isce-2.0.0_201604/applications/topsApp.py", line 680, in <module>
insar.run()
File "/projects/academic/estellec/software/ISCE-2.0.0-201604/install/isce/components/iscesys/Component/Application.py", line 136, in run
self._processSteps()
File "/projects/academic/estellec/software/ISCE-2.0.0-201604/install/isce/components/iscesys/Component/Application.py", line 366, in _processSteps
result = func(*pargs, **kwargs)
File "/projects/academic/estellec/software/ISCE-2.0.0-201604/install/isce/components/isceobj/TopsProc/Factories.py", line 40, in call
return self.method(self.other, *args, **kwargs)
File "/projects/academic/estellec/software/ISCE-2.0.0-201604/install/isce/components/isceobj/TopsProc/runPreprocessor.py", line 18, in runPreprocessor
master = extract_slc(self.master)
File "/projects/academic/estellec/software/ISCE-2.0.0-201604/install/isce/components/isceobj/TopsProc/runPreprocessor.py", line 40, in extract_slc
sensor.extractImage()
File "/projects/academic/estellec/software/ISCE-2.0.0-201604/install/isce/components/isceobj/Sensor/TOPS/Sentinel1A.py", line 828, in extractImage
self.parse()
File "/projects/academic/estellec/software/ISCE-2.0.0-201604/install/isce/components/isceobj/Sensor/TOPS/Sentinel1A.py", line 273, in parse
self.validateUserInputs()
File "/projects/academic/estellec/software/ISCE-2.0.0-201604/install/isce/components/isceobj/Sensor/TOPS/Sentinel1A.py", line 212, in validateUserInputs
self.xml.append(os.path.join(dirname, 'annotation', match))
File "/projects/academic/estellec/software/python/anaconda-4.1.1/envs/py35/lib/python3.5/posixpath.py", line 89, in join
genericpath._check_arg_types('join', a, *p)
File "/projects/academic/estellec/software/python/anaconda-4.1.1/envs/py35/lib/python3.5/genericpath.py", line 143, in _check_arg_types
(funcname, s.
_class__.__name__)) from None
TypeError: join() argument must be str or bytes, not 'NoneType'

I thought it was related to my paths or my raw data, so I changed and made sure everything was fine, but I keep having this issue. Any idea what can it be?
Find attached screen shots of my XML files.

Thanks

Erika

slave.xml.png (191.6 kB)

topsApp.xml.png (176.1 kB)

master.xml.png (192.5 kB)

Replies (3)

RE: topsApp issue - Added by Piyush Agram about 4 years ago

Looks like it did not find annotation files. If you copied over the SAFE folder from another machine, make sure you copy over the sub-directories etc as well.
If the SAFE folder is ok, check the full paths that you are using.

Piyush

RE: topsApp issue - Added by Piyush Agram about 4 years ago

Noticed that your files are HH polarization files. By default ISCE assumes vv polarization.
You need to add a tag

<property name="polarization">HH</property>

to the master and slave components in your input XML.

Piyush

RE: topsApp issue - Added by erika dohring about 4 years ago

Hi Piyush

Thank you for your help.
I copied the zip file to my new directory and unzip directly there. I changed the raw data and keep having the same issue. I am gonna try download again, maybe something went wrong.

Erika

(1-3/3)